This employer resource will teach you to create exposure for your latest openings by advertising jobs and internships in Handshake, targeting students across all of our business programs, in addition to other degree programs at ASU and our alumni network. See more employer resources.
Handshake is Arizona State University’s recruiting platform, where employers can promote four-year degree-related jobs and professional internships. Posting open employment opportunities in Handshake allows you to identify, engage, and select quality candidates to fill your open positions.
Posting in Handshake will allow you to target specific audiences, receive applicant packages directly in your inbox, and more. For step-by-step instructions on how to create a new posting in Handshake, check out this article.
- When posting an opportunity targeting business students, the more targeted and complete your posting is, the more likely you will be to attract qualified candidates.
- When submitting your job posting, please be sure to include an application deadline date and your preferred application submission method (i.e. via email, company website or if you prefer us to collect applications on your behalf).
- In order to ensure maximum visibility, we recommend that job postings be advertised for a minimum of two weeks.
- To maximize your reach, we recommend connecting with our Employer Engagement team to discuss timing and how to best align your opportunities to be competitive.
- All job postings received are posted within 3-5 business days. Once the details are live, you will receive confirmation for your records.
The ASU Student Employment Office offers a free service for employers to advertise off-campus employment opportunities for students including non-degree related, part-time opportunities.