Even entry level positions often require previous experience as part of their requirements for candidates applying. On and off campus jobs offer you the opportunity to expose yourself to experiential learning for the first time and begin building up the experience you need. ASU offers more than 400 jobs on campus and more than 100 additional options off campus every semester. Additionally, there are opportunities to work directly for the W. P. Carey School of Business.
Working on campus will help you to build your network, learn about ASU resources, improve the attractiveness of your resume, all while earning extra income with a flexible schedule and convenient location. You can visit ASU’s Student Employment Job Platform, and/or explore the following W. P. Carey Leadership Opportunities:
- Fleischer Scholars summer Program Mentor – Application available around January with Karen.D.Stark@asu.edu or Angela.Martinez@asu.edu
- McCord Mentor-Scholars – Application around November with Barbara.Parkinson@asu.edu or Jacqueline.email@example.com
- Peer Advisor – Application around October with Tess.Nosky@asu.edu
- Student Aide – Application times varies Lisa.Hahn@asu.edu
- Residential Engagement Leader – Application around November with Ashley.Khan@asu.edu
- WPC 101 Facilitation – Application around November with Lisa.Hahn@asu.edu or Carly.Wollman@asu.edu
Applying to an on-campus job that helps you develop the skills needed to pursue your career interests is a smart move! Meet with your career coach to identify which opportunities would best fit into your strategy.