We know the career management process can be overwhelming. Don’t fret! As a business student at W. P. Carey, you have access to resources designed to make the career management process easier to navigate, wherever and whenever you need them!
Here are key resources you have access to:
- Big Interview – practice interviewing and receive tailored feedback
- Candid Career – watch on-demand informational interviews with professionals from many business functions and industries
- Career Maps – learn about different career pathways related to your major or functional areas of interest
- EMSI Labor Market Insights – explore job roles and conduct research via real-time labor market data
- Vault Guides – review detailed industry overviews and outlooks
- Forage – complete employer-designed virtual job simulations designed to help you build practical skills and gain experience
- Handshake – build your online profile, connect with employers, search for jobs, discover career events, and schedule appointments with your Career Coach
- Interstride – explore resources for international students to better understand how to navigate the U. S. job market
- Management Consulted Case Library – access tools to prepare for case interviews and the consulting hiring process
- MBA-Exchange (MBA Students) – conduct market research and explore companies and opportunities specifically for MBA students
- Careernomics (Specialized Masters students) – research companies, find relevant job opportunities based on your career targets, and gain insights on international hiring trends
Check out the resources above and make an appointment with your Career Coach to discuss how you can leverage them in your career strategy.