At Motorola Solutions diversity, equity and inclusion are core to our business and create a company culture where fairness and belonging enable each and every employee to bring forward their best and brightest ideas, and where our customers and communities look at Motorola Solutions and see themselves.
One way we demonstrate this commitment is through the 2021 Black, Latinx, and Native American Early Insights Program. This virtual exploratory program is designed to provide selected freshman and sophomore students of diverse backgrounds an opportunity to gain a deeper insight into Motorola Solutions culture and provide introduction into our business units.
As a Participant, you will:
• Learn more about Motorola Solutions and our company culture
• Hear about our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts from our DEI team
• Attend an intern panel featuring past interns to hear what it is like to intern with Motorola Solutions
• Understand what our recruitment team looks for when searching for the perfect candidate
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission and business-critical technologies for public safety and enterprise security. Our solutions in land mobile radio mission-critical communications, video security & access control and command center software, bolstered by managed & support services, create the most integrated technology ecosystem to make communities safer and help businesses stay productive and secure.
• Undergraduate Black, Latinx, and Native American students graduating between Spring 2024- Spring 2025
• Be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA.
• Location: Virtual