Connect with a diverse set of candidates from the W. P. Carey School of Business interested in opportunities across a variety of functions within your industry. This new format will provide a seamless virtual experience to engage with a targeted student audience that will allow you to generate awareness and identify high-potential candidates for your hiring needs.
W. P. Carey Career Management and Employer Engagement recruiting events are exclusive to W. P. Carey students and alumni across all business degree programs. Please register for all of the virtual events you would like to attend through Handshake. Note that the sessions may be split by Undergraduate and Graduate student focus. Must register for each session separately.
Upon registration, further details and best practices about how to engage with students in this virtual environment will be sent to you, including:
- Recording and posting a company introduction
- Accessing student registrations and resumes
- Scheduling individual breakout rooms (replaces the career fair booth)
- Up to 15 representatives per employer can participate in the event – Each representative you register will be able to create their own unique schedule to engage with students during the open house session
- Ability to hold small group and/or 1:1 scheduled conversations
- Facilitating group meetings with up to 50 students
- Locations for technical and administrative support during the open houses
For more information about university-wide recruiting offerings please visit ASU Career & Professional Development Services.
For information about recruiting opportunities targeting Fulton Schools of Engineering candidates, please click here.