Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Whether you’re a recent grad or looking to kickstart your consulting career, you can help us do work that makes a real impact. You’ll help solve clients’ most challenging problems using the latest technology to do extraordinary things.
In Accenture’s Development Programs you will…
- Build core consulting skills
- Learn to identify solutions to complex challenges
- Leverage a deep understanding of evolving market trends, business processes and digital landscapes
- Help clients reform, shape and implement innovative solutions to multifaceted problems
In Accenture’s Development Programs you can…
- Access to projects across different industries
- Build skills in consulting, digital and new technologies
- Unite Community through culture & inclusivity
- Develop stronger relationships with local leadership
In the Technology Development Program you will…
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients.
- Build new business models via application management and implementation services.
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients.
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications to drive and accelerate business impact.
- Discover vulnerabilities or security flaws to help our clients protect their information, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
In the Consulting Development Program you will…
- Deliver new technologies and unique business solutions to world class clients
- Provide management support and analyze/improve business processes
- Develop change management and organizational strategies
- Build front-end solutions or design and implement software
- Use quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights, patterns, and outcomes from data
- Combine Artificial Intelligence (AI) with data, analytics and automation under a strategic vision to scale AI and transform business—across every function and process.
In the Interactive Development Program you will…
- Design experiences that make people’s lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services and operating models
- Build experiences by rewiring organizations with connected platforms and intelligence to enable customer-centric business process and culture
- Communicate experiences to reach all audiences with bold ideas and marketing across every touchpoint
- Run experiences by optimizing marketing programs in a complex world through new service models
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies – such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.