Accenture Scientific Informatics Analyst
Would you like…
· to work where scientific innovation meets leading edge technology
· to be part of the next generation of leaders in scientific informatics consulting
· to enjoy a career within science and technology that includes dynamic, challenging, and meaningful work
If you answered yes, read on to learn more about Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS), where we help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize their laboratory scientific processes.
Accenture is recruiting nationwide for Informatics Analysts to join us at our COE (Center of Excellence) in Orlando, Florida. Relocation to Orlando is required and relocation assistance will be offered. Depending on your role on a project, you may travel 25%-75%.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
- Accenture Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS), part of Accenture Life Sciences
- Delivering services and solutions that power our clients’ businesses
- Combining the power of scientific and laboratory informatics expertise with strategic and business consulting capabilities
- Implementing new industry platforms and an innovative approach to science and technology on a global scale
- Helping to transform how processes are conducted across a variety of industries – making them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before
- Disruptors – imagining the impossible and then making it happen
- Helping our clients tackle their biggest business problems
- Implementing agile methods and turning the New into the Now
To learn more about ASIS click here.
- Are able to interact on a professional level with teammates, leadership, and clients
- Like to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Enjoy solving problems through analytical and proactive thinking
- Are a highly organized individual with solid prioritization skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Naturally curious with a desire and commitment to achieve results
- Possess drive for self-development, personal growth, and continuous improvement
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Are an excellent listener
- An ideal team player
- Use digital technologies such as Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN), Chromatography Data Systems (CDS), and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud
- Work on the fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience
- Help ASIS client organizations better capture, handle, integrate and analyze complex scientific data
- Contribute to the discovery and manufacturing of new products, reduce time to market, improve quality and compliance, and increase operational efficiencies
- Have numerous opportunities for training and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp
As a Scientific Informatics Analyst, you will start with intensive training through our Scientific Consultant Development Program (SCDP). During your first 12-18 months in this role, the focus will be on gaining skills across many functional areas of expertise required to become a successful Scientific Informatics Consultant. Going forward, you will continue to grow your career and increase your skills and experience in various areas. Some of these workstreams include:
- Business Analysis
- Configuration and Development
- Master Data
- Validation and Testing
- Enterprise Application Support
You will need:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science PLUS strong scientific experience in an academic or professional setting (e.g. Minor in Laboratory Science, Laboratory Research experience, Laboratory Internship, or Professional Role)
Bonus points if you have:
An advanced degree in a relevant field, as mentioned above
Experience working in a scientific lab setting
Excellent listening and communication skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.