Job Description :
Operations Leadership Development Program Superintendent
For students currently pursuing a four-year degree in agriculture
Food is fundamental. It sustains us, fulfills us and fuels our wellbeing. As a global leader in human and animal nutrition, and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company, ADM is devoted to that impact every single day.
ADM’s Operations Leadership Development Program Superintendent needs people who are passionate about solving the challenges of today and tomorrow. Come accelerate your personal and professional growth while contributing to something greater than yourself and making a lasting impact.
This is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to connect with a higher purpose.
About the Program
ADM knows the only way to meet the monumental challenge of feeding a global, growing population is with an exceptional, diverse team. We’re looking for agile, forward-thinking and bold individuals to join our Operations Leadership Development Program and help us shape the future of nutrition.
Combining challenging work rotations at locations across the United States with structured training and networking opportunities, the program is designed to develop the next generation of leaders for ADM’s Global Operations team and Technology Centers of Excellence.
Are You Ready to Unlock Your Potential?
Throughout this rotational program, you’ll experience firsthand how our manufacturing capabilities, expertise and expansive footprint allow us to add value to every part of the supply chain. You’ll be mentored by senior ADM operations and commercial leaders while honing your leadership skills through a variety of projects and assignments that will test your creative agility:
- You’ll complete assignments at both large and small facilities, each offering diverse responsibilities, unique learning opportunities, and valuable experience working as part of a team and leading a team of your own.
- You’ll participate in a sustainability project that helps protect the environment and the natural resources on which we depend.
- You’ll be part of a leadership team facing complex challenges and will wear multiple hats to help solve them.
- You’ll gain exposure to a wide variety of areas by working on cross-functional teams focused on executing capital or optimization projects. Together, you will identify challenges and implement solutions that improve the efficiency, cost and environmental impact of these projects.
- You’ll be empowered to do your best work and continue your personal development through ADM’s extensive training programs, educational opportunities and career development discussions.
Who We’re Looking For
If you meet the criteria below, there’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
- Students who are pursuing a 4-year degree in agriculture
- Open to relocation through the U.S.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
About ADM: :
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.