Entry Level Accountant
Accountants at ADM strive to be agile, responsive, transparent, and accountable strategic partners to ADM businesses providing the insights and answers they need. You should possess initiative, as well as strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills. Performance reviews are held according to ADM’s performance review process; however, ongoing and open dialogue between managers and their staff is highly encouraged.
Potential Areas of Assignment include the following:
- General Accounting & Close
- Enterprise Reporting and Analysis
- Fixed Assets and Project Accounting
- Intercompany and Treasury Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 and above with 15-18 hours in the following classes: Principles of Accounting I and II; Intermediate Accounting I and II; Advanced Accounting; Cost Accounting; Auditing; Tax; Business Law
- Strong analytical abilities
- Initiative and analytical skills
- Strong oral and communication skills
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Ambitious with the ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to travel as needed
ADM requires successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
There’s a place at ADM that will engage your mind, stimulate your professional development, and satisfy your hunger to make a vital difference. Are you ready to find a place to feed your passion?
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.