Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Security Engineer Internship will participate in driving Enterprise Security Projects to completion for various internal Adobe services. You will also be responsible for working with the other engineers, architects and security teams across Adobe; collectively providing guidance and strategies that improve the security posture for our employees and data. You will be working with business customers, IT management, infrastructure teams, development teams, project managers and other security teams to help implement the vision, structure, standards and plan for IT solutions that support Adobe’s strategic business direction.
Primary Responsibilities May Include, but Are Not Limited To:
Support the on-going deployment and automation of the enterprise security initiatives that improve the security posture for our employees and data, including the creation of clear documentation in support of those goals.
Work with business units across Adobe researching, guiding and enabling improvements in their security posture and service architecture, including assist in the review and implementation of suggested improvements as required
Help to recommend and develop automation scripts/workflows for various security systems and alerting
Help document security initiatives, impacts to the business, workflows, and technology uses across the various security projects and services
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or Engineering
- Preferred: Knowledge of ITIL V3, ISO 20000, COBIT ISO 27001,PCI DSS, ISO 31000, RISK IT, VAL IT etc.. Information Security Relevant certificates: CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Knowledge of reviewing and auditing services for adherence to published security standards
- Excellent work standards and highly motivated, including exceptional oral and written communication skills (interpersonal and client-facing) direct towards all levels of an organization, including the creation of security reports based on findings
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to “win people over” and be a team player
- Strong ability to communicate, influence and coach across business and IT executives and stakeholders and to ‘sell’ solutions
- Neutral toward technology, vendor and product choices; more interested in results than in personal preferences.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization