Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Sales Operations team is responsible for helping define the strategy and operations of a best-in-class sales force for Adobe, and support superior execution by the sales organization. Joining the Sales Operations team for DX; you drive sales strategy, analytics, systems and programs that impact the entire Americas business. As a Sales Operations Manager (SOM) intern, you are able think analytically and drive data and insights critical to the business. You would be a trusted business advisor that serves as a critical member of our field organizations, driving operational rigor, go-to-market planning and execution. The ideal candidate will have a background in data & analytics, building complex Excel models and leveraging BI reporting while being able to effectively communicate with executive leaders to inspire change and performance to company targets.
What you’ll do
- Work on a project with a key member of the field leadership team, providing timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Drive business change by developing a keen understanding of the business, identifying core focus areas through data driven insights, and building trust with business partners
- Actively identify operational issues and design solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams
- Work closely with other SOMs to share knowledge, methodologies and facilitate standardization across the field organization
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, data science or related field
- Strong strategy, planning, organizational and multitasking skills; Systems thinker
- Solid mathematical aptitude and ability to turn data into insights & actions
- A problem solver with the ability to identify solutions to complex business issues
- Must be self-managed, responsive and able to work in a virtual team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Intellectual curiosity, hands-on mentality, and phenomenal attention to detail
- Internship experience at a B2B software company
- Familiarity with the technology industry including direct-to-consumer and/or business-to-business models
- SQL, MS Analytics, Statistics, or Applied Economics