The Identity team is looking for a Software Engineer to help build and evolve the next generation of identity services for Adobe’s cloud platform.
You can help bring ideas from concept to prototype to product. We want to move fast, interact directly with client services and applications and our end users, build the best services possible and always be looking to the future. Be part of a small team that is dedicated to solving the challenges of enabling Adobe’s future growth and success.
If you are passionate about contributing to core services and tools that will enable teams across Adobe to continue to provide top quality products and services, we want you! This role will suit those with a multidisciplinary skill set who are knowledgeable with infrastructure, configuration, are eager to automate, and are always seeking to improve the performance and availability of our technology stack. Debugging skills and Linux knowledge are a phenomenal plus; Willingness and ability to learn is a must.
This is a small team and your ability to flexibly collaborate, to sometimes lead and sometimes follow, will be appreciated. Day to day tasks will include developing service capabilities, developing APIs, reviewing code, and designing new solutions.
- Work in all layers of an n-tier application stack, developing performance and availability optimizations, and security best practices.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs, with supervision from senior team members Chip in to the implementation of a service in cloud environment.
- Ensure strong security and compliance practices in data handling and distribution.
- Work with a highly reciprocal and effective team that requires strong communication and quality of contributions.
- Build quality into the system from Design through Deployment.
- Must be able to work with technical supervision and supplemental engineering support.
What you need to succeed
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience. Project and internship experience developing in Java Knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Spring, or willingness to learn Knowledge about Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Experience with TestNG, Maven, and MySQL a plus.