As a BackEnd Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in the delivery of highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable enterprise applications.
You will work with cutting edge technologies, collaborate on product definitions with Product Managers, implementing technical solutions with hardworking teams.
You will gain expertise in the world of big data and building and oerating high-scale and highly reliable services that receive Billions events per day or process PetaBytes of data. You will learn to master technologies like Java, Scala, Spark, Akka and will operate in popular public cloud infrastructure like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- BS in computer science, MS in computer science preferred.
- Passion for developing high-quality software aplications
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Experience in at least 2 programming languages (e.g. Java, C, Python, Scala etc)
- Strong communication to articulate ideas and strategies
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.