The AMD Mac 3D driver group is looking for a Co/op Engineer to join a successful team delivering Metal/OpenGL driver support for existing and upcoming AMD products.
Candidates should expect to collaborate closely with other team members and with Apple engineers to maintain and debug drivers for currently shipping AMD graphics accelerators, help write drivers for next generation AMD graphics accelerators, assess performance optimizations, write test apps to validate API support.
* Enhancing and maintaining sophisticated production-level Metal compilers
* Collaborating closely with various engineering teams to debug issues within the GPU-specific compiler
* Profiling and analysis to identify and resolve performance issues
* Validating GPU features for new hardware generations
* Courses in computer science or related field required.
* Solid programming skills with demonstrated experience in C and/or C++.