The AMD Server Platform Design Team is seeking a co-op engineer to assist with PCB-based logic design, testing, and debug centered on current and future PC architectures focused on hardware for debug, validation, and testing of AMD microprocessors and chipsets.
- Help design and review board-level products using industry-standard CAD tools
- Help debug prototypes and perform lab experiments in order to achieve production-worthy products
- Assist cross-functional teams,, such as system thermal and mechanicals, system and silicon debug, and silicon validation with using our prototype boards and systems
- Help write and review detailed technical documentation
- Pursuing a technology related Bachelor’s degree
- Have experience handling computer hardware such as motherboards, PCIe cards, computer system cabling.
- Have experience with engineering lab equipment, oscilloscopes, signal generators, DC power supplies, etc.