In this position, you will perform server post-silicon debug for the next generation of AMD’s flagship CPU products. The applicant will learn: modern AMD X86 Server architecture, verilog and platform ingredients debug , methodologies and processes.
A highly motivated self-starter, who is passionate about computer architecture, solving problems and reaching goals. The candidate should have excellent VHDL/Verilog debug, communication, and interpersonal skills and collaborate well with others on his team, as well as with other business units.
· Development and implementation of system software to verify sever architectural and micro-architectural features.
· Debug silicon issues on emulator.
· Works on related projects and/or assignments as needed.
· Familiarity with computer architecture and Verilog/VHDL coding
· Excellent Linux and scripting programming skills (Python or Ruby)
· Experience with version control software (e.g. perforce, git)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Remote or Local
Part time (20hrs/week) or Full time (40hrs/week)