Graduation isn’t the finish line, it’s the next step toward your dream sales career.
Ready to join the next generation of Aflac leaders? If you’re outgoing, confident and motivated – and ready to take control of your future — a sales internship with Aflac could be the start of something big.
Get hands-on experience as an Aflac benefits advisor.
As an Aflac sales intern, you won’t be a mere observer. You’ll get real-life experience by working directly with business owners to deliver supplemental benefits and value-added services to their employees. As an Aflac sales intern, you’ll:
- Generate new business opportunities using the power of your social and in-person networks.
- Build and maintain business relationships.
- Connect with customers and provide service and support.
It’s an internship opportunity that takes a path that offers control, flexibility and limitless opportunities you never knew were possible.
Reap the benefits of your own hard work.
With Aflac, you’ll set your own goals and hours, and your office is anywhere you want it to be – whether it’s the local coffee shop, an outdoor cafe or your home. Your own trajectory and terms mean you can work while setting aside time for studies and fun. Other advantages include:
- Real business-to-business sales experience.
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training, complete with sales coaches and mentors to help build your practice.
- Competitive commissions; payment comparable to effort.
- A broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and employees choose policies that meet their needs.
- Work/lifestyle flexibility – full autonomy to make your own schedule and work when you want.
- The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products at the worksite in the U.S.
Join the Aflac Sales Team
When you join the Aflac sales team, you’re joining a team of high-achieving individuals just like you. As a sales intern, you’ll take the first step in what could be a satisfying and rewarding sales career. After all, many of our most successful benefits advisors began as sales interns, too.
Start out strong with a company that’s been an industry leader for nearly 65 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
- We’re a leader in supplemental insurance policies– helping to protect more than 50 million people worldwide.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 14th consecutive year in 2020.
- World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 19th year in 2020.
- Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best, Fitch and S&P.
- Donated more than $145 million toward pediatric cancer research.
Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or practices.
1 Sales interns and benefits advisors are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
2 “Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. U.S. Worksite/Voluntary Sales Report. Carrier Results for 2018. Avon, CT: July 2019”.
3 Aflac Childhood Cancer Campaign, accessed 12/10/20, https://www.aflacchildhoodcancer.org
Aflac’s family of insurers includes Aflac and/or Aflac New York, and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company.
Z200880 Exp. 1/22