“As a federal contractor and healthcare company committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an accommodation has been granted for a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief or as otherwise required by applicable law.”
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek —- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Are you pursuing a degree the sciences and interested in applying that degree to a sales career? Join the Inside Laboratory Solution Sales Organization at Agilent — a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. As an intern with our inside sales organization, you will use your passion for science to support the inside sales organizations while also participating in outbound demand generation campaigns.
You will support our Instrument Inside Sales Team and our Columns and Supplies Inside Sales team in a rotational type manner. Your time will be split between inbound and outbound activities.
- Answering inbound customer phone calls, qualifying the lead, and entering for sales rep follow up
- Prioritizing customer requests through email
- Generating quotations for sales reps
- Updating data in our sales system
- Inviting customers to local trade shows and events
- Outbound demand generation campaigns
- Learn Agilent’s workflow solutions and Agilent’s expansive portfolio (GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, UV-Vis, FT-IR, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, AA, MP-AES, Consumables, Services, Software, etc.)
This is a part-time (Flexible Schedule) Internship for the 2022 Academic Spring Semester. Interns are encouraged to work part time (15-20 hours a week) during the school year. Although the position is intended for our Little Falls Site in Wilmington, DE, this position is eligible to work remotely.
The Hourly range for this position in Colorado is currently [ min of $19.81 and a max of $32.51]. Other states ranges may vary depending on location.
- Completion of sophomore or junior year towards a BA/BS in Science, Engineering or related Science/Engineering degree.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook Strong interest in interacting directly with customers (via phone, email) Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills.
- Strong professional demeanor, as well as business acumen required.
- Must be a team player with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.