Career Development Program (CDP) is the training and development program for young graduates by attempting the methods for growing future experts, managers and leaders. It will provide the opportunity to the talents to learn the company’s business, products, technologies and operating methods in their early careers.
- The CSL (Customer Service and Logistic) CDP will fulfill 16-Month (2X6+4) Assignment in different groups of CSL and Supply Chain Department.
- For each assignment, the specific learning and project-related objectives will be well set up.
- Each CSL CDP will be guided by a senior manager and during the process, the manager will share the experience and advice comprehensively.
- The CSL CDP is welcomed to ask questions and seek for supports from the team.
- After 16 months, each CDP will have the opportunity to obtain a full-time assignment in CSL or Supply Chain Department.
- One of the primary focuses is for the optimization of the Production and Distribution interface activities for the Liquid Bulk and Microbulk Business. This includes ensuring that the functionality of the Logistics / Scheduling tools is fully utilized and exploited, and that the utilization of the physical distribution resource is optimized.
- In addition to the Liquid Bulk and Microbulk Business, the CDP will take a role in the Supply Chain Department to focus on specific execution and operating process as well as identifying all opportunities for increased productivity, reduced cost, improved service levels.
- Fresh graduate, Bachelor or master’s degree in Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management or relevant major is required.
- About 6 months’ intern experience in relevant business/industry or published related research in the university or ability of Coding like VBA/ Python is preferred.
- Excellent English communication and networking skills.
- Open, proactive and fast learner.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to be multitasking with logical thinking.