Job Description and Qualifications :
Are you currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or BIS and looking to gain related work experience in a Fortune 500 company? Air Products, a leader in industrial gas manufacturing, has a summer 2022 internship position available in our Internal Audit-IT department located at our corporate headquarters in Allentown, PA.
The summer internship position will focus on (but are not limited to):
• Operational IT audits – Includes assisting with executing audit programs (inclusive of performing testing and preparing audit work papers to document conclusions reached during testing).
• Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) IT controls testing – Includes conducting joint meetings with our external auditors and management to test the operating effectiveness of our internal controls, preparing work papers, analyzing the evidence of the control performance, making a pass/failure determination, and supporting the follow up of issues identified during testing.
• Data Analytics & Automation- Includes assisting with data analytics and automation efforts at the internal audit department level.
The summer internship is 11 weeks in length (traditionally late May through early-August).
• A minimum GPA of 3.3 is required.
• Students currently in their Sophomore or Junior year pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS (Management Information Systems) or BIS (Business Information Systems).
• Strong leadership, problem-solving, interpersonal, communication and time management skills are necessary.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
• Inquisitive mindset.
• Interest and experience with data analytics and automation tools.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.