Where good people build rewarding careers.
Be innovative. Be a leader.
Allstate is a company that’s transforming – and we need charismatic, creative professionals like YOU for our Internship Program. Recently named in the top 10 companies on innovation by the Wall Street Journal, we’re looking for authentic individuals with perspectives and experiences who can help influence decisions as we evolve into the Allstate of tomorrow.
Early Career Internship Program
This program is designed to help you start and grow your career in 360°Finance at Allstate. We work across multiple areas to provide critical analytics and consultative support to drive optimal business performance. We recommend innovative solutions that guide strategy and improve operating results. Our financial reporting, deep-dive analytics, and focus on financial projections is essential as we collaborate with senior leadership across the corporation. Your 10-week internship will expose you to projects that have an impact throughout the organization. Through hands-on work, you will gain valuable experience and insight into 360°Finance!
- Pursing Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Business, or related area of study
- Current Junior graduating in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
- Involved in student Organizations or extracurricular activities
- Strong work ethic, including ability to follow-up, focus on details and take initiative
- General understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Time management and organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required. Working knowledge of Power Point and Word.
Start Date(s): May/June 2022