This role is open to remote applicants near one of our talent centers in Northbrook, IL, Chicago, IL, Irving, TX, Charlotte, NC or Tempe, AZ. The Mobile Marketing team leads the strategy, design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of consumer-facing mobile experiences to enable customers and prospects to interact with Allstate from their smartphone and other connected devices. The team focuses on meeting consumers needs by enabling self-service, deepening customer engagement, and promoting product growth by leading the development of solutions for consumer mobile applications and emerging technologies that support the Allstate brand and prominently feature Allstate Agencies. The team, within Digital Transformation, also serves as an enterprise resource in the areas of digital engagement and Mobile marketing.
The Senior Marketing Manager of Mobile Strategy and Engagement will lead and execute mobile strategy and initiatives, primarily focused on the product lifecycle for the Allstate branded mobile applications and emerging mobile technologies, consistent with business strategies.
The Senior Marketing Manager of Mobile Engagement will develop the strategy and vision for the mobile product team including product managers, technology leads, scrum masters, mobile developers, testers and user experience professionals The leader in this role will work closely with business stakeholders to maximize the value of the mobile work and budget for Allstate.
The Senior Marketing Manager of Mobile Strategy and Engagement will also serve as a team and company resource in the areas of mobile engagement, mobile marketing and digital transformation.
- Provide strategic leadership and professional development for a team of mobile product managers focused on the development of mobile applications and consumer-focused enhancements to existing mobile platforms
- Managing a consumer-focused product mobile roadmap, making strategic adjustments as needed based on consumer needs, resource allocation, technology delivery and corporate priority
- Monitor market trends, consumer preferences, emerging technologies and relevant digital resources to identify patterns, communicate implications and support strategic efforts for the mobile program;
- Evaluate emerging mobile technologies that could benefit Allstate customers and prospects, with an eye toward capabilities that provide utility and could empower Allstate employees and agencies;
- Serve as serve as a subject matter expert and resource to internal stakeholders, providing strategic mobile expertise with AORs to integrate mobile technology within their processes and digital programs;
- Provide strategic leadership on customer communication programs that raise awareness and drive usage of the mobile self-service channel;
- Analyze market intelligence, mobile metrics and business results to translate emerging trends into business opportunities, as well as identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies as appropriate;
- Identifying emerging trends in connected automobile technology, smart home and IOT.
- Management of program, budget, and resources across the entire eBusiness mobile portfolio
- Identifies Digital Transformation needs and requirements of other business units and AORs, and executes programs to meet these needs.
- The successful candidate will have at least 10 – 15 years of relevant experience
- Ideally 5-7 years in a mobile environment
- Familiarity with and affinity for agile development, collaboration and test-and-learn environments
- Passionate about delivering mobile solutions that exceed expectations.
- Ability to effectively understand data, analyze results, draw insights and conclusions, and recommend appropriate actions in an atmosphere of fact-based decision-making;
- Proven ability to work in collaborative, matrixed environment.
- Proven expertise in marketing, with specific experience in digital marketing, including e-commerce;
- Proven technical acumen, with an interest in emerging technologies and basic understanding of system architecture;
- Ability to use strategic vision to define a customer value proposition and communicate it to various stakeholders
- Strong understanding and experience with e-Business and e-Commerce applications and technologies, ideally in a large corporate environment;
- Strong consumer disposition with ability to define and communicate consumer-centric business requirements to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills, including the ability to effectively translate and communicate technical information in a meaningful way to non-technical audiences;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically;
- Solid product/service development experience;
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results;
- Experience in telematics, automotive, or internet of things is desired, but not required
- Multi-channel experience is desired
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred