Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people – with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Finance & Insurance (F&I) Account Executive team with selling new business, maintaining and expanding the penetration of the existing customer base, maintaining high quality customer satisfaction and retention as well as increasing market share in assigned territories.
- 9-12-month development program beginning July/August 2021.
- You’ll receive immersive training to prepare you for success to grow a long-term career in sales.
- You’ll get to ride along with Area Sales Managers, Account Executives and Area Growth Leaders.
- You’ll have the ability to shadow a dealership and learn more about how they operate.
- You’ll participate in a F&I seminar bootcamp as well as a financial statements and dealership operations course.
The Work Itself
You will partner with dealership leaders and staff while demonstrating a full understanding of the F&I sales process. You will work with the Business Office and demonstrate understanding of the Accounts Payable/Receivable process. Do you like to help others? You’ll attend and assist the Learning and Development team with Regional F&I Seminars for respective dealers as well as coordinate sales and servicing activities with National Accounts and all other channel partners.
Significant travel will be required for this role. The position requires flexibility in work schedule, including evening hours and some weekends.
The Skills You Bring
- A business-related undergraduate degree is highly preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to develop business relationships with dealer principals and decision makers
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Well-developed business management, presentation and relationship selling skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to objectively manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.