Are you interested in being part of a high visibility, strategic team that directly impacts Amazon worldwide? Are you passionate about making an impact in the energy industry? We are looking for motivated self-starters that can work in a fast paced, data-driven environment. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for process improvement.As you launch your career as a Business Analyst at Amazon, you will focus on improving the success within a business function by analyzing data, discovering and solving real world problem, and building metrics and business cases to improve the customer’s experience. We are focused on your success and want to build future leaders within Amazon. You can expect a mixture of on-the-job training supplemented with focused skills development and formalized training.
*Mentorship & Career Growth*
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages your strengths and helps you further develop your skill set.
*Inclusive Team Culture*
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Key job responsibilities
* Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
* Identifying process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams
* Designing and developing automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions
* Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
* Driving customer experience enhancement projects
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or greater degree program with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and September 2023 * Relevant experience with Renewable Energy, Power Projects or Sustainability: course work, school projects, conference participation etc.
* Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Engineering, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Science, Statistics, Symbolic Systems
* Work, internship, or other leadership experience in a professional environment
* Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management * Exceptional written and verbal communication
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
*Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast paced environment
*Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
*Basic to advanced knowledge of TABLEAU/Power Query
*Intermediate (e.g. vlookup)/Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Write/edit VBA)
*Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (all join types, group by, order by, calculated columns)