Administrative Assistant/ Marketing Consultant
Customer service-oriented Administrative Assistant with marketing functions.
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced—and friendly—financial planning office. Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in daily business operations.
· Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement
· Preparing for client meetings
· Administer and coordinate meeting follow ups
· Electronic filing
· Document client contacts/calls
· Additional administrative tasks assigned as needed
· Client segmentation
· Marketing to new prospects
· Managing social media presence
· Manage and maintain business websites
· Administer client appreciation
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
· Strong organizational and computer skills
· Direct attention to detail and organization
· Effective communication with clients and other advisors/staff
· Effective and efficient time management
· Polite and clear phone manner
· Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and Ameriprise
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams
· Familiarity with Salesforce/ CRM a plus
· Resourceful, a good problem solver and organized
· Implement and monitor programs as directed by advisor
· Proactive, flexible, and collaborative
· Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to self-start and manage multiple projects at once
· Able to quickly adapt to change
Professional dress and appearance
Background check and fingerprinting will be required prior to start-date.
College degree or 4+ years of experience required. Financial education or experience a plus.
$40,000 – $50,000 depending on experience.