- Participate as a team member on network and system integration projects supporting requirements gathering, documentation, vendor engagement and installation and testing
- With supervision, provides support services to GIS customers for specific IT service or set of services.
- Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Carries out recommended updates to the service lifecycle including patching, point releases and major upgrades.
- With supervision, configures Network equipment and executes basic changes while following standard operating procedures and change/release management policies.
- Drafts technical and end-user documentation for specific IT service or set of services.
- Monitors specific IT service or set of services for availability and performance and reports anomalies through predefined process.
- Support root cause analysis of Network outages or incident trends
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Engineering/Science/Networks and Communications
- Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Knowledge of OSI model, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/SDWAN/Cloud, Routing/Switching, Location services
- Languages: English
- Certifications (if any): CCNA, Network+ or any network specialty certification will be a plus
- Comfortable lifting/installing/connecting light network equipment such as routers, switches, access points and connecting network cables
- Microsoft office suite : Excel, Visio, PowerPoint for creating and presenting documentation and diagrams