Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Applied Materials’ Order Management Department is searching for an intern to join our team! The position will entail the following:
- Exposure to Order to Cash process for high volume customer in B2B environment
- Document and assist with implementation of new business processes to achieve efficiencies
- Supply Chain Management/Logistics focal for key customer liaising with cross-functional teams
- Order Management/Fulfillment process working in SAP ERP system
- Student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business Administration, Management Information Systems (MIS), or a related field
- Junior/Senior undergraduate students and graduate students preferred
- Student must be in good academic standing at their university, with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Quick learner
- Organizational skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred (Word, Excel, Visio/business process mapping)
- SAP experience preferred
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.