Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale helps our customers – who make smartphones, supercomputers, virtual reality headsets, autonomous vehicles and more – transform their ideas into reality. Our innovations Make Possible® a Better Future.
Inside our company, we apply the idea of make possible as we work together. We value our people and teams who turn possibilities into reality by advancing our strategy, accomplishing great things and empowering others. We are deeply committed to fostering a Culture of Inclusion where every person knows they belong, feels empowered to bring their whole self to work, and is inspired to grow.
If you’re looking for a great place to grow your career, consider Applied Materials. With the data explosion and new investment in semiconductors, it’s an exciting place to be.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work on cloud solution projects in SharePoint Online and PowerApps
- Assist the migration of on prem apps to cloud solution
- Support local customers on special assignment
- Design and customize software to optimize operational efficiency
- Work as part of integration team to develop and support interfaces
- Create web applications using React/Node and other technologies
- Create back end services using Java, SQL, REST
- Build and develop new user facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product engineering
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, and Information Systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and time management skills
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multitask
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
- Thrive in results-driven culture
- Java/J2EE Development
- Azure Cloud (DevOps), Office 365, Power Platform
- MS Excel VBA
- HTML, Jscript, CSS
- C++, C#
- .NET core – ASP, MVC, Angular, React
- RDBMS, MS SQL, Postgres
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.