Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale helps our customers – who make smartphones, supercomputers, virtual reality headsets, autonomous vehicles and more – transform their ideas into reality. Our innovations Make Possible® a Better Future.
Inside our company, we apply the idea of make possible as we work together. We value our people and teams who turn possibilities into reality by advancing our strategy, accomplishing great things and empowering others. We are deeply committed to fostering a Culture of Inclusion where every person knows they belong, feels empowered to bring their whole self to work, and is inspired to grow.
If you’re looking for a great place to grow your career, consider Applied Materials. With the data explosion and new investment in semiconductors, it’s an exciting place to be.
The Technical Project Manager uses technical expertise to design and execute projects which improve the Applied Materials supply chain and operations. Responsibilities include:
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimize cost, efficiency, capacity, and manufacturing throughput
- Help to prepare project plan and coordinates project activities from planning to implementation
- Coordinate project schedule, task details, and assist with reports, tracking, and project scheduling
- Align the progress of resources internal to the business to meet project deadlines and budget objectives
- Interface with internal customers and external suppliers to monitor and report on the project progress
- Technical expert for set competencies to improve processes and operations
- Graduating with a Degree in Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Product Management, or related field
- Masters or MBA with a technical undergraduate degree a plus
- Must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Data analytics (E.g. advanced excel, working with multiple data sets for decision making)
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.