We Dream. We Do. We’re actively looking for new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program. Our A2L program is an early career leadership development program that targets recent college graduates, offering career tracks that provide accelerated development, training, and on-the-job learning nationally across our 8 lines of business. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to take on leadership roles with Aramark while receiving structured program activities and developmental experiences tailored to their career track, such as financial ownership and people management. For the thousands of students and recent grads that call Aramark home, we provide a place to grow, advance and touch lives across a variety of exciting industries and locations. Imagine your impact.
Culinary Management Career Track:
As an A2L participant within this career track, you will be placed into a Chef de Cuisine or Chef Manager role within a specific Aramark location. You will be an integral member of the culinary team with responsibilities such as overseeing and managing culinary operations, developing and standardizing recipes, ensuring proper safety and sanitation, and executing culinary solutions to meet customer dynamic needs and tastes. You will also be focused on bringing customer food experiences to life with the ability to respond effectively to changing client demands while providing exceptional customer experiences.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques
- Associate’s Degree required. (Must graduate between May 2021 – August 2022 to be eligible for the 2022 A2L Program)
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future