We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Internship Program! This internship program targets motivated college underclassmen and rising seniors currently enrolled in a 4 year university, who are eager to gain business and leadership experience. The S2L program is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn our business and position yourself to be considered for our full-time leadership development program, post-graduation. For more about our Early Talent Programs, click here.
Opportunities within the S2L program are focused in seven Career Tracks within our business and provide key milestone experiences specific to each Career Track. These milestones are standardized nationally across all lines of business.
The S2L Program also offers a series professional development trainings to supplement the learning that occurs through structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. S2L interns can expect:
- A paid 10-12 week experience
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
- Structured career path conversations and learnings in preparation for potential full-time program placement.
Functional Career Track: As an S2L participant within this career track, you will start your career in a position within finance, marketing, human resources, information technology or other essential functional departments. As an S2L, your responsibilities may include assisting with the completion of reports, research, and attendance in meetings and daily duties to support your designated functional team. Special projects and other tasks may be assigned or requested. You will often work within a corporate setting which requires high professionalism and autonomy to thrive within the functional career track to meet the demands of the company.
- Responsible for supporting recruiting, sourcing, employee onboarding, training and engagement activities.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college or university – All majors welcomed; Eligible candidates must be graduating in or after August 2021.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must work well in both team and individualized tasks.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Budget responsibilities or inventory management experience a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.
- *NOTE – Aramark does not offer housing with the exception of our remote leisure locations.