We Dream. We Do. We’re actively looking for new dreamers and doers to join our Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Program. Our S2L program is a paid summer internship, a 10-12 week learning experience for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Through S2L, you’ll receive exposure to impactful work and dynamic responsibilities that provide you with valuable insights and experience. You’ll be Aramark’s boots on the ground, rolling up your sleeves and working alongside leaders to learn the ins and outs of your location’s operation. The S2L program also gives you access to resources and supportive mentors that help improve your resume and provide a solid foundation for a promising career.
Functional Career Track:
As an S2L participant within this career track, you will start your career in a position within Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology or other essential functional departments. As an S2L, your responsibilities may include assisting with the completion of reports, research, and attendance in meetings and daily duties to support your designated functional team. Special projects and other tasks may be assigned or requested. You will often work within a corporate setting which requires high professionalism and autonomy to thrive within the functional career track to meet the demands of the company.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree. (Must graduate between May 2023 – August 2025 to be eligible for the 2022 S2L Program).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.