Are you a passionate problem solver? Do you act with integrity and hold yourself and others to the highest standard? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will impress you. Who are we? We are ARCO, a Family of Construction Companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated Entry-Level Project Manager, who is passionate about the construction process to join our team. At ARCO, every associate is empowered to drive their success. You’ll be responsible for project performance and profit from day one!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) OR Generously Funded Profit Sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000 for travel
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
At ARCO, our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are committed to building and sustaining a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
From recruiting, training, and hiring practices to selecting our subcontractors, we understand that diversity of all those involved in the construction process enhances our ability to deliver the best solutions to our customers. We hire the best and the brightest from across the country – constructing a team of experts in architecture, design, engineering, project management, and business services.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. Including, estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Ensure an accurate and complete project estimate
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Oversee the buyout process and the selection of subcontractors
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings
- Make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Commit to quality by evaluating project-related processes
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and other associates, while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- BS in Engineering or related field; with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- 0-5 years of design/build experience, preferable on wood-framed multi-family projects
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
MAKE YOUR MOVE
We are proud to be one of the fastest-growing, privately-owned companies in America, celebrating over 29 years of experience as design-build experts. We have completed over 4,000 design-build projects across 48 states and 29 major cities nationwide. We ranked #7 out of the top 100 design-build companies in the U.S. and #34 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2021. Most importantly, our clients like us, trust us and want to do business with us. We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for the hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference at ARCO? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you.
ARCO does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies without pre-approval from ARCO’s Human Resource team. Pre-approval is required before any external candidate can be submitted. ARCO will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers.