Full Stack Developer
The Arizona Diamondbacks are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the Information Technology team. The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of application development strategies and software development. This includes Web, Mobile, Microsoft .NET Framework, and SQL Server. The candidate must have a strong command of best practice development principles, have a desire to improve systems/controls through automation/scripting, and be very technically savvy. This role will be responsible for supporting and creating new business and baseball applications that will improve business decision making, productivity, and fan-experience. Some on-call support may be periodically required.
· Create and deliver data-driven applications and reports
· Design, code, and test new web based, mobile and Windows software applications
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing a project plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software bugs
· Continually stay abreast of new technologies
· Create new and extend existing operational documentation
· Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
· Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
· Help Implement new software and product releases.
Requires Education and Experience
· BA or BS degree in CS, IS, or Systems Engineering
· MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) preferred
· A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a developer role
· Strong technical aptitude
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Experience with cloud services such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
· Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
· The ideal candidate will also have experience with developing Web Services, RESTful API’s, Excel Services, Dashboards
· Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Backend); MS Office Suite (User); MS Outlook (Backend); SAN; MS Project (Backend)
· Great attention to detail and time-management skills
· General understanding of IT services, solutions & capabilities, as well as industry best practices, established methodologies and tools
· Customer service focused with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with customers, coworkers, vendors, and supervisors
· Ability to manage one or multiple projects simultaneously
· This job requires moderate lifting, extensive walking, and physical activities