Investment Banking Industry Scholars
Application Form for Fall 2021 Admission
W. P. Carey School of Business
Career Management and Employer Engagement
We are now admitting the Fall 2021 Class of the Investment Banking Industry Scholars (IBIS). This program offers undergraduates an opportunity to prepare for and pursue careers in investment banking. The various career paths include corporate or public finance, research, sales and trading, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and hedge funds.
IBIS is a highly competitive program, as such; a limited number of students will be selected for admission. The IBIS program is designed for sophomores and juniors. The application will close Tuesday, April 13th 11:55pm AZ.
- A 500 word or less cover letter detailing the area of investment banking in which you are interested in working and why
- A resume
IBIS Course Description:
- Focus on investment banking organizational structures, products, risks, earnings, regulations, innovations and competition.
- Analyze the functions of the “banking” business (corporate finance advisory, M&A, debt and equity capital markets), the “sales and trading” business (client-related sales and trading and proprietary trading) and other investment banking-related businesses (e.g., asset management, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital).
- Review new, innovative Wall Street securities, instruments and advisory products.
- Explore investment banking relationships with corporate and institutional clients.
Women and students in STEM are highly encouraged to apply. This program is only open to undergraduate students at Arizona State University.
For more information please visit our website