Avis Finance Rotational Analyst Program – Global Headquarters
The ABG Finance Rotational Analyst Program is designed to provide high-potential, early career recent graduates with significant foundational exposure to core pillars in corporate finance, within a Global Fortune 500. Candidates accepted into the program will enter as Financial Analysts and will progress through three, twelve-month rotations across areas like FP&A, Accounting, Internal Audit, Transformation, Treasury and others, allowing them to establish strong practical knowledge and depth of experience in each area. Candidates who successfully complete three years of Rotation will be invited to interview by departmental leadership for a senior-level (Analyst IV) position at Avis Budget Group’s Global Headquarters.
Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Our global reach and strong data-based market intelligence position us well as a leading provider of mobility options that are shaping the future of the industry with innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar and others represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
- This program is designed to provide broad exposure to our organization, build knowledge and acumen in core functions and business processes, and enable the development of highly transferable skills.
- Program Analysts will serve as core members of the team in each division and will participate in job shadowing, on-the-job training, formal classroom training, scheduled learning and development, project management, relationship management, presentations, networking and industry exposure.
- This program will prepare participants for permanent placement in the best-fit role, where they are most likely to make meaningful contributions and immediate impact.
- Participants will work with a dedicated Mentor from ABGs senior leadership team for the duration of the program, to guide and advise their progress.
- Each rotation will provide exposure to multiple functions, roles, and responsibilities that will set up candidates better for their future. The rotations may include, but are not limited to: Accounting, FP&A, Internal Audit, Transformation, and Treasury.
- Participants will meet regularly with the FRAP Program Board, which includes CFO for the Americas, Senior Vice President and Treasurer of ABG, Vice President of Global Finance, and others.
- FRAs will have a specific project / deliverable during each 12 month rotation, presented to senior leaders at the end of the rotation.
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Strong expertise in excel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong team player with a focus towards customer service.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- Solid knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Accounting or related field.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in an academic, non-academic or other settings.
- Prior internship and/or work experience up to 1 year post-graduate.
Benefits & Perks:
• Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
• Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident
Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
• Up to $5,500/year tuition reimbursement
• Contribution to Tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
• Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
• Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and
legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
• Community involvement opportunities