Media and Entertainment Sales Intern
Here at Avis Budget Group we’re more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers.
But we also connect our interns to more: opportunities, support, collaboration, exposure, and most importantly—power to contribute to your functional track and do work that actually has an impact on our Fortune 500 company. Join us in our global world headquarters to learn the ins and outs of your department, and work on major projects that will truly transform our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders and team-build with your peers to build your professional network. Take on special project work to help us innovate while increasing your own career potential and continuing your professional development. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What you will do:
- Review data and market insights to identify potential Sales Opportunities.
- Assist in development of Sales presentations.
- Support Entertainment and Media Sales division with special requests, redesigning processes, and act as conduit between Sales, Operations, production desk, and Billing
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, self-starter, ready to roll-up their sleeves and work alongside the Head of Entertainment and Media, the Commercial Sales team, and Sales Coordinators to further analyze and support our sales initiatives aimed at driving incremental revenue.
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Perks you’ll get:
- Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full-time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.