Here at Avis Budget Group we’re more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers.
But we also connect our interns to more: opportunities, support, collaboration, exposure, and most importantly—power to contribute to your functional track and do work that actually has an impact on our Fortune 500 company. Join us in our global world headquarters to learn the ins and outs of your department, and work on major projects that will truly transform our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders and team-build with your peers to build your professional network. Take on special project work to help us innovate while increasing your own career potential and continuing your professional development. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What you’ll do:
· Conduct regular market research
· Produce and distribute analysis on a daily basis
· Survey competitor rates to better position our brands in the marketplace
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Excellent analytical ability and great attention to detail
- An enthusiastic team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- Proficient MS Excel and intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
Perks you’ll get:
· Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.