Website & Paid Media Marketing Intern
Avis, a Fortune 500, $5.4B global company is seeking a Website & Paid Media Marketing Intern to join our dynamic team. Our globally recognized brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and others- are shaping the future of mobility with innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our global reach and strong data-based market intelligence position us well as a leading provider of mobility options, with more than 70 years of mobility experience and 11,000 locations. At Avis Budget Group, we believe mobility as a service should be completely connected, integrated, and on-demand for our customers and other businesses, connecting people to more.
For more information on Avis Budget Group, Inc. visit www.avisbudgetgroup.com.
But we also connect our interns to more: opportunities, support, collaboration, exposure, and most importantly—power to contribute to your functional track and do work that actually has an impact on our Fortune 500 company. Join us in our global world headquarters to learn the ins and outs of your department, and work on major projects that will truly transform our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders and team-build with your peers to build your professional network. Take on special project work to help us innovate while increasing your own career potential and continuing your professional development. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What you’ll do:
- Website / App: help in identifying potential User Experience and revenue-driving improvements to the website and apps by performing competitive analysis and by evaluating internal data + content updates on websites/app
- Paid Media: assist the team developing new social and display creatives and landing pages on the site to support our paid media efforts by monitoring results and competitive promotions.
- Competitive assessment: perform a competitive assessment of Digital marketing efforts to identify opportunities to improve ABG properties using industry best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Creative marketer who can bring great ideas that can be quickly turned into actionable plans to drive revenue
- Channel savvy; able to understand the nuances behind marketing across social, digital and traditional
- Quick learner; the travel category is complex but filled with opportunities
- Great energy!
- Team player as this role will be required to work with all the marketing channels as well as cross functional teams
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Familiarity with social and digital channel placements
- Creative chops; understanding of the importance of brand consistency and how it should appear across channels
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- Advanced MS Excel and intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
Perks you’ll get:
- Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.