As a Business Analyst Intern, you will work alongside other Business Analysts. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements’ analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. You will also be developing and managing business performance reporting and analysis focused on the Salesforce Einstein platform. Goals include validating and expanding existing dashboard reporting, determining which attributes drive insights, providing dashboard analysis and insights with recommendations for future strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain concepts to non-technical users.
To participate in the development of Salesforce and business applications that program designed to provide law students with work experience that is relevant to their law degree pursuit and compliments their education. Valuable hands-on training in our in-house legal operating group. Avnet Interns may have the opportunity to learn and gain insight into in-house counsel as well as other arears of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Potential review of and validation of existing Salesforce dashboards and reports.
· Evaluating and monitoring the process of setting the America’s Performance metrics
· Large and/or small-scale business analyst project work.
· May be involved in additional data management research projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
· PC skills including: Must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Salesforce Einstein analytics experience
· Demonstrated leadership experience through work and school related activities.
· Demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish
· Interest or background in business and technology preferred.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Education and Certification(s):
Completion of an Undergraduate degree program.
This is a paid internship.
Work schedule is approximately 8am-5pm M-F.
Selected candidate must be available for full-time seasonal work May 24-August 13, 2021.
Selected candidate must provide their own housing, internet access and transportation.
Relocation is not offered for this role.
Sponsorship is not offered for this role.
Avnet guides today’s ideas into tomorrow’s technology. We design and make for start-ups – the technology dreamers poised to be the next big thing. And we supply and deliver for the contract manufacturers and OEMs who need to stock shelves around the globe. Our culture was founded on new ideas and emerging technology. Celebrating 100 years in business in 2021, we are 15,000 people strong in 125 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. Our engineers are on the front lines of innovation, supported by sales, supply-chain, design-chain and service teams with deep expertise – making Avnet the go-to guide for innovators who set the pace for technological change. Wherever you are in the technology product lifecycle, collaborating with Avnet can help you reach further.
Explore the possibilities at www.avnet.com/careers.