This position is on a specialty team that decisions National Agricultural and Food Product clients.
The Commercial Credit Analyst role is responsible for credit activities to support underwriting (e.g. financial spreading, risk rating scorecard, covenant tests, etc.). Additionally, the Commercial Credit Analyst is responsible for ongoing credit analysis and escalation to the credit team as appropriate. The Commercial Credit Analyst role is centrally located, market aligned and remote from the Client Team.
- Must have an Agricultural background or knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in technology, including Microsoft applications
- Proven self-motivator with the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience required; Finance, Accounting or Economics majors preferred
- May have approval authority based on business need and skill level
- Experience reviewing business financial statements preferred