Analysts Primary responsibilities include:
· Works side by side with a Client Executive and is an integral part of the team covering some of the firms most important client relationships
· Helps the assigned RMs execute on large, complex client accounts, ensuring continued client satisfaction. Executes on administrative and operational changes related to best practices, organizational solutions and regulatory changes.
· Oversees the maintenance of the CRM database, ensuring data integrity and quality assurance for covered client group
· Serves as a liaison between various groups to ensure accuracy of sales reporting and performs ad hoc research reporting when requested
· Researches, constructs, organizes, presents and drives the implementation of client account plans.
· Tracks and reports on client metrics.
· Helps prepare business overviews for assigned clients, such as pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis. Helps provide baseline revenue generation reporting and verifies information with associated businesses
· Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in an accurate and timely fashion
· Serves as a liaison between product groups to ensure delivery of appropriate solutions to clients
· Assists with client presentations, client meetings, product collaboration, and sale execution
· Broadens understanding of the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/offerings.