Summer Internship Program Overview
Our internship program is a dynamic group of emerging, high potential rising university seniors who will have the opportunity to participate in a 10-week summer internship at the World’s Leading Fragrance Specialty Retailer.
This internship will provide the opportunity for a comprehensive view of the various functional areas within specialty retail. You will have the opportunity to work along-side and learn from BBW associates who will provide training, development and engagement of your function and our Brand.
Our internship program is a key driver of our early career talent pool through realistic job previews and meaningful projects and assignments. Inclusion means that your ideas and insights will be meaningful and valued in influencing our business. We are looking for interns to learn and support our business strategies through curiosity, a passion for retail and a can-do attitude.
Interns will be given opportunities to develop relationships with each other and key leaders within the BBW brand through functional and brand learning, professional development workshops, social and networking events, community service, and other associate-only experiences offered over the 10-week internship.
Internship Program Areas
- Planning & Allocation
- Finance, Accounting & Analytics
- Supply Chain Operations & Logistics
- Information Technology & Digital Operations
- Creative & Design
- Corporate & Strategy
- Current junior pursuing your Bachelor’s degree (December 2022 or May 2023 graduates)
- Previous internship, customer service or leadership experience
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Passion, curiosity and communication skills
Total Rewards Package for Summer Interns
- Competitive hourly wages
- Furnished housing or living stipend
- Personal days & Summer Fridays
- 40% Merchandise Discount
We make the world a brighter, happier place through the power of fragrance.
This idea is what we were founded on, and it’s at the heart of everything we do. We’re a team that cares about our customers and believes in giving them a reason to celebrate with fragrance every day.
We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that is focused on delivering exceptional fragrances
and experiences. We work hard to improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us proud for years to come … because we believe the world is a better place when everyone has access to the things that make them happy.
Bath & Body Works is an international company that sells personal care and beauty products in more than 1,700 North American stores and has nearly 300 stores in countries around the globe operating under franchise, license and wholesome arrangements.
The company’s products are also available online at www.BathandBodyWorks.com.
What We Believe
Our values guide everything we do. They give us a shared set of expectations for how we engage as a team. They aren’t optional or aspirational … they are how we behave and serve as a lens for decision-making to ensure we have a positive impact on our customers, associates and the world around us in a way that makes us proud.
Our values are:
- The customer rules
- Diversity, equity and inclusion make us stronger.
- Passion leads to success.
- It matters how we play the game.
Our Guiding Principles
- Achieve a diverse community in which all associates are treated fairly and respectfully, with equal access to opportunities and resources, allowing them to contribute fully to the company’s success
- Provide development that brings awareness to and educates associates on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Foster a culture that is antiracist, consists of active allies, embraces social change, takes action and is accountable
We recognize that every associate has something unique to add to our brand and business. We foster a culture where everyone belongs and is included, can bring their whole selves to work and perform at their peak. We do this by creating an environment where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully; by providing education on diversity, equity and inclusion; and by ensuring equity in development and career growth opportunities, while holding everyone accountable.