The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department, including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open internal positions
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies inHuman resources, talent management, and employment law。
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Previous experience in HR core knowledge such as compensation benefits, payroll, performance evaluation, legal compliance, and employee handbook documenting.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least two years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP is a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Job type: Full-time, on-site
BeaconFire Inc is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates