Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated, take charge individual with a strong work ethic to join our Commercial Strategy & Excellence team. In this position, you will work to build and maintain critical digital enablement platforms that service internal functions like Finance, Marketing and Operations as well as the entire Field Sales Organization. You will be responsible for creating sales enablement tools; opportunity recognition, shaping resource deployment strategies and helping the field meet business challenges through timely, impactful analytics delivered by leveraging the strong knowledge of BSC sales tools and resources. This job requires coordination with internal departments, including Sales Support, Marketing, Finance, and IS.
Boston Scientific’s Endoscopy division is dedicated to transforming the lives of patients by advancing the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of gastrointestinal and pulmonary conditions with innovative, minimally invasive devices
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide effective support for the local team by responding to all requests in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Provide Ad-hoc analytical support to requests as needed
- Utilize available reporting tools and technology to deliver intuitive analyses to the field
- Develop new reporting tools and technology for all supported functions
- Identify opportunities within the division by monitoring trends, performance metrics and relevant external data
- Produce customized business reviews that incorporate market conditions and challenges unique to the region and customer
- Work on the product owner team to develop new Salesforce functionality and support roll out of said features
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives
- Participate in strategic projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SQL programing, VBA programming, Python programming or similar
- Minimum of 1-year experience with Salesforce CRM
- Minimum of 5 years supporting commercial operations or similar function
- Expert level experience back-office application skills, including Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint & Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and above average writing and verbal communication skills to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Desire to work in a high paced collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within medical device industry supporting a field sales organization
- Proven analytical and problem-solving experience
- Organization skills and the ability to handle work of a highly confidential nature.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities against strict deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and customer service