Every career journey is personal. That’s why we empower you with the tools and support to create your own success story.
Be challenged. Be valued. Be you … be here.
Bread Financial is excited to begin recruitment for our early careers rotation experience for new college graduates for 2023! What is our rotation experience? It is our one-year rotational program that provides growth opportunities for our newest associates to explore and develop a variety of work experiences. During your time in the program, you have the chance to work on multiple teams within one of our corporate departments such as Marketing, Analytics, IT, or Finance. ECRE gives you the opportunity to understand our organization and your department at a deeper level before your permanent placement on the team that is the best fit for you and the work you are passionate about doing.
Our Early Career Rotational Program offers:
· Leadership development
· Technical training
· Collaborative culture
· Feedback and coaching
· Meaningful projects
· Access to senior leadership
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Remote work
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop innovative solutions through creative problem-solving in order to resolve sophisticated challenges
· Work with business and key stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of project, processes, and tools
· Identify relevant internal and external aspects of assigned projects
· Provide support to your department through services, projects, ad daily assignments
· Develop understanding and use of policies, procedures, and guidelines established by our organization, department, or governing agencies
· Maintain focus on meeting/exceeding internal and external stakeholder requirements and expectations
· Each participant will join one additional ECRE program team to help plan and facilitate their 12-month experience (Philanthropy Team, Social Team, Educational Team)
· Other duties as assigned
· Degree Required: Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in your final year of studies
· Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
· Demonstrated strong performance and leadership through prior internship, work experience or campus involvement
· Demonstrates excellent organizational/interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment, learn fast and achieve results
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills; comfortable interacting with employees of all levels, vendors and customers
· Strong problem-solving, analytical and creative-thinking skills
At Bread Financial, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and be a part of our award-winning culture. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally. Bread Financial supports the overall wellness of our associates with a diverse suite of benefits and offers boundless opportunities for career development and non-traditional career progression. Come join us today!