Bridge Investment Group is a privately held real estate investment management firm with $25+ billion in assets under management. Bridge combines its 4,000+ person nationwide operating platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, office, seniors housing, affordable housing, opportunity zones, and debt strategies. As a globally trusted investment firm, we offer exceptional returns to our investors, pursued with uncompromising core values.
For us, investing is an active process. With decades of experience as an owner-operator, we strive to create vibrant communities where our residents and tenants are excited to live and work. With a focus on affordable housing, as well as social and environmental initiatives, we take pride in giving back to the neighborhoods in which we invest.
At Bridge, we believe that we are only as good as our people. We value diversity, promote innovation, and encourage our people to never stop learning. Our culture of excellence, accountability, teamwork, and collaboration empowers individuals to develop and thrive professionally and personally.
The Accounts Payable Specialist completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work with various individuals and managers to ensure payables are processed accurately and vendors are paid timely.
The basic responsibilities will be to
- Review account numbers assigned to invoices to ensure that the proper general ledger account is charged and subsequent departmental and corporate reports are accurate
- Process invoices in the accounts payable system on a timely basis in order to provide payments within vendor terms and take advantage of any discounts
- Generate and review accounts payable edit listing to ensure input accuracy prior to printing of checks
- Maintain and periodically review accounts payable vendor files to ensure that all necessary vendor information is accurate
- Communicate with vendors regarding discrepancies with invoices
- Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
- Regular, on-time attendance
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate should have…
- Beginner knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, i.e. reconciling invoices and match and code invoices
- Quick and accurate data entry abilities
- Highly-organized with the ability to solve problems, organize systems, and establish procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Intermediate of Microsoft Office; Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with excellent office skills including typing and proofreading
- Excellent organizational, communication (written/oral), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related experience
About the Benefits
Bridge’s Benefits include…
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Potential annual bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Generous Paid Time Off with paid holidays throughout the year
- 401(k) employer match