Bridge Investment Group is a privately held real estate investment management firm with $25+ billion in assets under management. Bridge combines its 4,000+ person nationwide operating platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, office, seniors housing, affordable housing, opportunity zones, and debt strategies. As a globally trusted investment firm, we offer exceptional returns to our investors, pursued with uncompromising core values.
For us, investing is an active process. With decades of experience as an owner-operator, we strive to create vibrant communities where our residents and tenants are excited to live and work. With a focus on affordable housing, as well as social and environmental initiatives, we take pride in giving back to the neighborhoods in which we invest.
At Bridge, we believe that we are only as good as our people. We value diversity, promote innovation, and encourage our people to never stop learning. Our culture of excellence, accountability, teamwork, and collaboration empowers individuals to develop and thrive professionally and personally.
As a Corporate Accountant you will join a team that enjoys a flexible work environment and contribute to the success of the company by providing accurate general accounting services including booking journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, and recording daily cash activities. You will also get to perform actual vs. budget variance analysis, allocation of corporate overhead expenses/fees and bank fees to the Bridge affiliates and assisting with accounting as prescribed by US GAAP.
The basic responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain daily cash
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures, which include but not limited to prepare monthly journal entries, GL reconciliations, financial statement preparation and bank reconciliations
- Assist with financial audits and annual budget preparation – compile key assumptions and capital budget information
- Carefully analyze general ledger and budget variances in individual ledger accounts
- Assist with the bank fee allocation
- Reconcile AR aging and ensure timely collections
- Document process and procedure and enhance internal controls
- Conduct best practice in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with intercompany reconciliation and elimination for consolidated financial reporting and assist with quarterly related party disclosures
The ideal candidate should have…
- Associate Accounting degree
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
- Experience using accounting software, Yardi preferred
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs especially in Excel
About the Benefits
Bridge’s Benefits include…
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Potential annual bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Generous Paid Time Off with paid holidays throughout the year
- 401(k) employer match