Bridge Investment Group is a leading real estate investment and property management firm with over $26 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns including current income and capital appreciation. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. The Company operates in five targeted verticals; multifamily/affordable housing, office, seniors housing, logistic and industrial, opportunity zone investments and CRE-backed fixed income, and has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas to generate above-market returns for its investors.
Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context.
Our leaders value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next-generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation. We cultivate a diverse and inclusive culture of disciplined analysis and action; we believe that diversity is the only path to superior performance.
The Fund Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial statements for the fund and its investment entities as well as working with the Fund Controllers in managing the fund operations.
- Maintain fund accounting databases
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of general journal entries
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
- Daily/Monthly/Quarterly reconciliation of investment positions and fair market values
- Calculate and recording fees
- Book accruals and expense items
- Interact with investment managers to resolve questions and reconciliation of differences
- Generate quarterly financial statements, accompanying notes, and supporting schedules
- Provide year-end audit coordination services
- Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with state and federal laws
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Display firm understanding of GAAP accounting concepts and principles
- Experience with Alternative Investments
- Understanding of Fund legal structures, investment objectives, and fee structure preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distill and present information to a senior level
About the Benefits
- Annual bonus based on individual, team and company performance
- A suite of benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching
- Generous PTO, including parental leave
- Company-sponsored service opportunities