About the company:
Bridge Investment Group is a privately held real estate investment management firm with $25+ billion in assets under management. Bridge combines its 4,000+ person nationwide operating platform with specialized teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: multifamily, office, seniors housing, affordable housing, opportunity zones, and debt strategies. As a globally trusted investment firm, we offer exceptional returns to our investors, pursued with uncompromising core values.
For us, investing is an active process. With decades of experience as an owner-operator, we strive to create vibrant communities where our residents and tenants are excited to live and work. With a focus on affordable housing, as well as social and environmental initiatives, we take pride in giving back to the neighborhoods in which we invest.
At Bridge, we believe that we are only as good as our people. We value diversity, promote innovation, and encourage our people to never stop learning. Our culture of excellence, accountability, teamwork, and collaboration empowers individuals to develop and thrive professionally and personally.
About the Team:
Bridge Property Management (BPM) is an integrated property management affiliate of Bridge Investment Group (BIG), providing on-site property management to our owned and operated communities. Our 800+ BPM professionals manage all aspects of our communities from construction and renovation to leasing and operations management.
About the Position:
The Property Accountant is responsible for journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, accounts receivable and daily and monthly cash disbursements and receipts for multiple multifamily properties across the country.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable, security deposits and rent rolls to financial statements for all properties.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports, prepare monthly journal entries and bank reconciliations.
- General ledger analysis and review ledger accounts
- Review Accounts Payable function
- Reconcile Prepaid Rents to Financial Statements
- Perform cash management functions
- Assist with Property Managers’ questions regarding tenant statements
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Conduct meetings with site team regarding financials
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Up to 1 year of real estate accounting, preferred
- Yardi experience or another real estate accounting software, preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge of Real Estate software and transaction processes
- Experience with Property Accounting, multi-family accounting preferred
- Familiar with MS Office Suite, emphasis on Excel
About the Benefits:
- A competitive base salary.
- Bonus potential based on individual and team performance.
- A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision.
- 401k with 4% company match.
- Generous paid time off including maternity and paternity leave.
- Physical and financial wellness programs.